KidsAbility-Centre for Child Development
KidsAbility has helped Adi, Owen, Kevin and thousands of
children like them.
KidsAbility has centres in Fergus, Guelph,
Waterloo and Cambridge.
It could be a member of your family needing special care and
making that care available begins with you.
Through the Fergus Elora Rotary Foundation ( FERF) you
can give a gift to KidsAbility. Or Support Groves Memorial
Hospital. Give to an education fund or to our community centre.
Help our local food bank or donate to Polio Plus,
Rotary International's program for the world wide eradication
of Polio. Or support Rotary efforts to help people to provide
themselves with safe water.
Or tell us of any other charity you would like to support.
Your gift will make a difference and can be directed to one or more charities
and the Fergus Elora Rotary Foundation will issue a tax receipt for your donation.
Making a donation to the Fergus Elora Rotary Foundation
This can be:
• A one time gift of any amount.
• A regular monthly donation.
• A donation made in memory of a loved one.
• Add to one of our endowment funds.
• Create a new endowment fund.
• When reviewing your will, please consider
including a gift to Fergus Elora Rotary Foundation.
Who should donate? :
• Everyone in the community that recognizes the need and wishes to make a difference.
• Groups of people in the workplace or schools.
• Have a yard sale and donate the proceeds.
• Service clubs. 100% of donations are passed on to the charity of your choice.
How can we find out more?:
• Contact any member of the Fergus Elora Rotary Foundation. CONTACTS
• Invite us to make a presentation at your service club, school or place of business.
A major fund raiser for the Fergus Elora Rotary Foundation is our
bingo's for information and dates visit our Facebook page